Peugeot’s E-Rifter has been updated. The mini vehicle has fresh style, updated inside technology, and improved efficiency.
The E-Rifter will be available in three different tiers: Allure, Emotion, and Excellence. The latter two are available in 5 and 7 seat combinations, as well as a longer variation. The standard car measures 4.4 meters in length, while the Long measures 4.7 meters and has a longer wheelbase and overhang. On the Long E-Rifter, the 5-seater has 775 liters of boot space that can be expanded to 4,000 liters with the seats folded down.
Peugeot modified the E-Rifter with a new design And more range.
With a more muscular front focused around the new symbol and Peugeot’s three-claw light signature, the new E-Rifter brings the model line up to date with Peugeot’s new design language. The vehicle can be ordered in the new Sirkka Green and Kiama Blue hues. High ground clearance, broad wheel arches, side guards, and roof bars add to the E-Rifter’s allure.
The inside features a new dashboard with a 10-inch touchscreen display. A light grey fabric covers the seats. There are various storage compartments on the Zenith roof. Moving up to the Emotion adds a new 10-inch digital instrument display with navigation and a heated leather steering wheel. Tiredness warning, traffic sign reading, lane keeping assist, automatic emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist identification, and a speed limiter are also included in Emotion. Finally, Emotion includes 12 parking sensors as well as a 180-degree camera.
The same 100 kW (136 horsepower) engine with 270 Nm of torque powers the E-Rifter. However, the EV now has a heat pump and can go up to 320 kilometers on its 50 kWh battery.
The E-Rifter is available with either a 7.4 kW charger or an optional 11 kW three-phase charger. There is 100 kW DC support, allowing for an 0-80% charge in under 30 minutes. Charging the battery to 100% takes about 5 hours with an 11 kW wallbox, 7.5 hours with a 7.5 kW one, and 15 hours with a reinforced home socket.
Peugeot has not yet provided pricing or availability information.
Peugeot is a French automotive manufacturer with a long history, dating back to its founding in 1810. The company, part of the Stellantis group (formed by the merger of PSA Group and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles), is known for producing a wide range of vehicles, including cars, SUVs, and commercial vehicles.
Key points about Peugeot include:
- Product Range: Peugeot offers a diverse lineup of vehicles ranging from compact cars to SUVs and commercial vans. Some popular models include the Peugeot 208, Peugeot 308, Peugeot 2008, and Peugeot 3008.
- Innovative Design: Peugeot has a reputation for innovative design and engineering. The company often incorporates distinctive design elements into its vehicles, and many models feature a blend of style, comfort, and technology.
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles: Like many other automotive manufacturers, Peugeot has been expanding its offerings of electric and hybrid vehicles. The Peugeot e-208 and Peugeot e-2008 are examples of the brand’s electric models.
- Global Presence: Peugeot is a global brand with a presence in various markets. The Stellantis merger has further strengthened its position as part of one of the largest automotive groups in the world.
- Heritage: Peugeot has a rich automotive heritage, with historic models that have left a lasting impact on the industry. The Peugeot 205, for example, is considered a classic and has won numerous awards.